Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New blog world

So I love finding people I know who have blogs. Usually, I manage to find tons of people that Steve knows much better than me and their blogs. If they are male, then it is typically their wife's blog, aka his high school friends, New Horizons, etc. etc.

But today, I was really excited because I found friends of mine. This does not mean they weren't friends of Steve, just that for once they aren't my friends just because I met and married Steve.

It was exciting. I have decided that I need to break my side bar links down. Because it is getting pretty long!

Yay for blogs and helping slackers keep in touch!

4 comments:

John and Kassie said...

Hi Emily and Steve! Wow Connor is getting so big---love your family picture on the front page! So new to blogging---but found you through Nikkala's blog---so crazy small world huh! Love what you said about blogging is a great way for slackers to keep in touch with their friends---that would be me! Anyways just wanted to say hello---enjoy your holidays!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you found us..isn't blogging a fun way to stay in touch? Keep checking in, we'll do the same. We still need to get together!!!!

Kristin Hanson said...

The baby is in the right position w/ her face towards my back. Kathy said the same thing, so I'm keeping an eye on it. So far, it's just at night and hasn't become worse.

Kylene said...

Hi guys! I found you on Heidi's site and had to say hi. I love your pic's. Conner is a cutie pants! He must get his good looks from his mom (just kidding Steve) :) Your family is darling. Keep in touch!