Friday, November 16, 2007

In Honor of Thanksgiving - Day Two

I am getting to my gratitude attitude thoughts a little early today. Mostly be my sweet boy is running a fever and his wonderful daddy took him up to nap. So I had a couple of minutes....I think after this I might try taking apart my printer again...check back for a lovely post on that!

First, I am grateful for the following modern day miracles:


I posted about health last time because I am truly grateful for ours. But unfortunately, Conner started running a fever last night and has been miserable today. I am so grateful for Tylenol and Motrin to help him out. It is a sad thing to not be able to do more for our children especially to save them from hurt. I wonder if our Heavenly Father thinks this too sometimes...hmmm.

Second, I am grateful for small miracles in that Conner didn't have to throw up. I know I could not handle that right now and it has been an awesome blessing today. But since that is not a super highlight...I think I will do one more today.

I am grateful for friends who bring me lunch. These friends were going around with Steve to look at houses and decided to go out to lunch afterward. They had Steve call and ask me if I would like anything and then they brought it to me to go! It was also impeccable timing. Thanks you guys!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so grateful for tylenol too! Once I did a grateful journal, this is a great idea!!! We should plan a roomie get together sometime soon!

D-dawg said...

What nice friends you have. I, too, am grateful for Motrin! What would we do without it. I hope Conner is feeling better.

Nikkala said...

You're friends are great, but lunch was 100% Steve's doing.

Hope Connor is feeling better!