Monday, November 12, 2007

Old friends, new again

Well, I read a friend's blog that she had 300 posts and I thought that was pretty either amazing for her or sad for me with my count at about 40...But that is 40 more journal entries than I have for the last year. Anyways, so I was thinking of what to blog about and I thought of something that makes me happy.

Steve and I have now lived in this place longer than I have lived anywhere in my life. And since we have lived in areas of town that are quite transient, most of our Married friends have moved. So imagine how excited I was to hear that some married friends were moving back.

Well, I am excited. We may or may not live close. We may or may not spend a lot of time together. But in the end, I don't care because for once it means a friend is moving here instead of moving away and that is always something to rejoice about!

3 comments:

The Spaulding Zoo said...

That is exciting! Good friends are always a blessing to have around and it's nice when you get to reconnect -- even if it's not every weekend. :)

Natalie said...

Speaking of married friends and married friends with kids..? Mark and I hope we are on your list. We would really like to get together with you guys and play games. How are you feeling by the way??
Talk to you soon!!t

Erin said...

congrats on not moving a ton! I bet that is a great feeling for you. hopefully you will be able to reconnect to your old/new friends.