Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snow

Well, Christmas can come. We are getting snow and Conner ran outside and yelled, "mom, it can be Christmas. It is snowing. We have a chimney mom?" He's anxious that Santa have a chimney. I told him no, but it was ok because we would be at Nana and Papa's and they have a chimney. Then he said, "but mom, they don't have snow." I told him Christmas could come anyway, even without snow. He said, "no, we better go to Bomma's. They have a chimney AND snow."

So there you have it. Sorry to disappoint. I figure its not that he doesn't want to go to Nana and Papa's. It just that since June he has been asking when Christmas will come and I have been telling him that it would come in the winter. And that winter was when the snow came. So apparently Christmas doesn't exist in his mind without snow!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute famly you have Emily!

Heidi said...

EMILY!!! I'm glad you found my blog! It's so fun to hear from you!