Sunday, November 18, 2007

IN Honor of Thanksgiving - Day 4

Today I am grateful for our Stake Relief Society fireside. It was called a Night with the Stake Presidency and their wives. I am grateful for a good visiting teacher who gave me this challenge. She also happens to be the stake president's wife, so she even mentioned me and this challenge tonight in her talk. I saw that as a little tender mercy because I had forgotten about my goal to be grateful and take time to think about those things. It was little a sweet little reminder.

I am also grateful for the things we are or can be taught each day by the Spirit. I was taught truths tonight and reminded of others. What a blessing it is to have moments like these that help foster a desire to have them more frequently.

Lastly, I think I need to say something about Steve tonight because truly I am grateful for him and need a way to express this. I am grateful he was supportive of me going and made it possible and was so willing in every other thing...

Oh and he makes fantastic guacamole!

1 comment:

stacibee said...

Hey Em! Would you mind sending me your email address? I don't think I have it!
Thanks!