Monday, November 19, 2007

In honor of Thanksgiving - Day 5

Today I am grateful for FHE. I usually teach my primary class every other week. And then teach the same lesson at FHE the next night. Well, this time we hadn't made it through the lesson on Sunday so I wasn't quite sure what exactly worked best. It was neat because we were able to direct this particular lesson specifically for something that Conner needed to learn about and also something that he understood. Hopefully it will be something that sticks.

I am also thankful for a patient, creative husband who helped Conner take all the big foam letters and build a house (box) and then they played the Three little pigs. Only there was only one little pig and a big bad wolf.

I am also grateful for the beautiful weather today. Who ever heard of 66 degree weather the week of Thanksgiving? Not here, not me. It was gorgeous! And I felt good enough that we were able to spend time outside. What a blessing!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a great idea Emily! It is so important to be grateful everyday and sometimes it is those little things we are most grateful for. I am grateful for you and that you are my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!!!