Friday, April 18, 2008

My Beloved

I spend so much time blogging about Conner this or that or me this or that...Steve should just get his own blog to keep you all updated.

Since he hasn't, I guess it is my job.

Don't know much about him right now because he currently spends at least 3 hrs 3 nights a week at practice. But at least I know what he is doing at those practices, because Conner insists on going as often as possible.

What is he practicing?
1. His french accent
2. Holding his arms up
3. Pretending to be a candlestick

He is slated to be Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast opening next week.

We are all excited to go watch him. It starts April 25 (Friday) and runs Friday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (night and matinee) and then Monday again.

Then we get him back for the short while until church or work or something calls to him again! :)

Anyone near us should come check out the show. I think it should be pretty good!

4 comments:

Jen C. said...

I'm so sad that the show starts Friday and my twins come Thursday!! I really think it's totally out of the question for me to go... If anyone makes a video of it, I'm in for a movie night with popcorn and a kid in each arm! Hope you feel totally healthy again soon, Em!

Kylene said...

I definitely want to come see the show. Do you happen to know what time the matinee is? Also, I heard something about a little tea party of some sort with Belle for little girls? Do you know anything about that? I'm sure Steve will be fabulous. Tell him to "break a leg!"

Nikki said...

So if he is a candlestick - then you light his fire right? :) You've always been "flamin' hot!" :) That is way cool - good luck Steve!

Heidi said...

I wish I was closer...I would love to see the show!