Monday, April 14, 2008

I feel yucky...sing to the "I feel pretty song"

from West Side Story

I feel yucky
Oh so yucky
I feel yucky and gucky and gray

Ok, so maybe I better stop trying to be a lyricist.

7 weeks and counting.
But if I felt like moving my "yucky" self off the couch to take a pic I would show you that from shoulders down I feel totally fine. Strange considering I am pregnant.

But from shoulders up...well, that is the yucky part!

Diagnosis: Ear infection (really painful), pink eye (gucky), swollen tonsils, a minor headache (compared to the earache) - gray.....overall....quite yucky!

Treatment: 4 horse pills a day, eye drops 4x a day, tylenol as often as pregnant ladies are allowed, Popsicles, movies for Conner, dishes/dinner/etc. etc. etc. for Steve, and some blogging to hopefully distract and be able to whine a little

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'd define that beyond "yucky gucky and gray" for sure! Hope you get feeling better soon!

Jen C. said...

Oh Em, I'm sooo sorry. Being sick when you're a mom is the worst!! Maybe the Lord just gathered all the sicknesses you were going to have for the next year and let you get them all now before the baby comes and being sick is twice as hard!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Heidi said...

oh...I, too..am sooo so sorry! We just got over a bunch of gross stuff, and I feel for you!

Shannon said...

Get feeling better soon Emily!! If you need me to tend Connor for a bit while you get some rest let me know. I am here for you.

Brooke S said...

Get better quick! How are Steve's rehearsals? Ready to open yet?