Saturday, October 11, 2008

Graco owes me a Thank you...

Almost all of our baby gear is Graco. Not on purpose, just because that is what I liked either for safety ratings (infant car seat), pattern (stroller), price (pack n play), surprise gift (high chair), high enough weight limits (the captains chair)...
But in the past couple of weeks I think I have gone a little overboard...

Captain's chair approx $150


a regular booster (approx $20) for Steve's car....


And a pack n play (usually $100ish-a steal at $38)....


Value of having a sleeping baby, safe child and happy mommy? PRICELESS

So maybe I owe them a Thank you too...

2 comments:

Kylene said...

I owe them a thank you too. I like Graco.

My mission President was President Nigel Wappett. Do your parents know him? He is so wonderful and his wife, equally as great! He was the Stake President before he was called to be a mission President. He was in AZ from 2001-2004.

Brandon and Catherine said...

hi Emily, I like your blog - this is Steven's coworker Catherine (until the end of the month anyway). A bunch of us were talking about blogging, he mentioned you had one, so I hope you don't mind that some crazy girl you've met only once or twice checked out your blog. I'm pretty new to it, so anyway - later!