Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun stuff

So I have totally splurged on baby products lately. Here is my most recent acquisition. Not all for me...a few gifts got thrown in...please excuse the camera, it needs some help:)

This stack includes:
3 Bundlemes - two originals and one Euro-these are especially great for us cold weather folks and they work on car seats or strollers

2 Premaxx carriers

3 Diaper/Wipes pods
1 Diaper caddy
2 Bundleme Hats

1 Logic bag

TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: aprox $365

Thankfully I didn't spend that much. I am a bargain shopper at heart. Anyone want to venture a guess what I did spend? Maybe I could share a little something with the closest guesser...or at least share my secret

6 comments:

Nikkala said...

I'll wager a guess.

$127

Amanda said...

Umm, great stuff, but the baby at the end? The best!

Shae said...

Wow!! That's a lot of stuff...I'll poke a guess at $107. :)

Stacy said...

how about $145... you will have to share your bargain shopper skills with us....

Erin Davis said...

$98 is my guess. That would be way great if I was right! That's great that Steve is in Music Man, where is it at?

Jen C. said...

I was going to guess $126 but then saw the first guess on the comments and didn't want to be the price is right bidder who bids $1 away... :) I'll venture $133 instead. Sweet score!