Sunday, October 05, 2008

Connerisms

My mom was watching Conner while Steve and I went to a mission reunion. He had quite a few "funnies"

The first:
My sister and mom were tired of being in the kitchen canning all day and everyone else had left for the BYU game so they decided to go out to eat. They told Conner they were going to go to a restaurant for dinner. Conner got pretty excited to go out of the house for dinner. Then they asked him, if he wanted to go to Texas Road House or Lonestar Stake House.
COnner: "But I don't want to go to a 'house'."

My Favorite:
Apparently they saw a picture or poster or something of Ironman. In case you think I let my little guy watch that, I didn't. But he has seen the previews. His comment to grandma?

"Grandma, he (Ironman) is a really good man. I just don't think he has the gospel yet."

To Grandma's embarassment:
My mom had just been telling me all the cute things he had said and we had been laughing about it. I left the kitchen and went upstairs for a minute.

Conner said, "But grandma, you forgot the funniest part"

Grandma: "What's that?"

Conner: "When you tooted."

1 comment:

Brad and Rachel said...

Correction - It was between Outback Steakhouse and Lonestar Steakhouse. And yes, he is a crack up to be around. Thanks for sharing him this weekend.