Monday, May 26, 2008

Steve and Conner first

Here it is...a first for both my boys...and a first for me...and a first for our christmas gift.
My dad invited Conner to go to his father and sons campout. So away they went.

They took our new Christmas tent because bompa, nate and Jordan were going too...and thanks to Bompa and Bomma in the first place...ours was the biggest tent. I heard that Conner was really excited to sleep in the tent. And best of all he told me "Mom, the sleeping bags have pillows." Don't ask me...but at any rate he thought it was great.

Conner had been begging Bompa to take him fishing. The only thing Conner caught was a tick!


Mom thankfully survived the worry of who was going to fall in the creek (Conner) or burn themselves with scout water (Steve)...
Thanks grandpa for the invite!

No comments: