Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Endings

We (and I use that term most generously even though Steve was the only "official" participant) are done with the play.

I have now regained my role as Steve's "feather duster."

Conner is happy to have daddy home, preferably without his French accent.

And I am grateful to not have a dilemma every night about whether or not I should go to bed so I am not a cranky wife or stay up and be a more supportive wife ...

Hopefully there will be pics to come! Thanks to all of you who came and supported us (there's that plural term again)!

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Shows are always fun to do but it's ALWAYS nice when they are over. Once again, it was great.

I'm glad you have your hubby back. :)

Erin Davis said...

Welcome to my life! We don't know what its like to have daddy home at night. Its very hard and I know how you feel. You are lucky to be done! It was a great show!