Monday, May 26, 2008

Procrastination Queen

Every time I check my blog I think about all these posts that I need to do. Not for anyone's reading pleasure but to keep up with our lives since I don't scrap or journal like I should!

Pics of Steves play
Conner's soccer
A belly pic of me
Conners preschool graduation
Father and Sons campout
Preschool cowboy day
Furniture and cleaning (too bad I didn't take better before and after pics)
Etc. etc.

And I think oh, I will do it tomorrow.

I have one problem...only one tomorrow left until baby day so I guess I better finally do it today!

4 comments:

Kylene said...

Good luck with the baby!! You better take a belly shot for us to see how cute you are. Soon, there will be no belly shot!

Unknown said...

Emily,

Good luck with everything tomorrow! We'll be excited to see pictures! Thanks for all the cute updates nd pics! Conner sure is cute! I can't believe he is so grown up!

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats on the new baby! Let us know if you need anything and when you decide on a name. We might be able to bring up Norman up so Connor can be Darth Vader and give you a break :)

Kallee said...

Emily, It was so fun to catch up through the blog and see how busy your little family is. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby and I wish i could have seen steve in the play, that would have been fun to watch. Hoping the best for you and the baby!