Friday, March 28, 2008

New Fun book

I just read two books this week that I thought were fun...I know, don't look at my laundry pile.

The first was "Perfecting Kate". It is from the "christian chick-lit" genre. But I appreciated it because I didn't realy have to worry about sex, language, etc. A tiny bit on the bible thumping side (as in, reference to the characters belief's were in every chapter).

The second was tons of fun. I read that it was a "fairy tale for modern times". It is darling because it is creative and clean. You can read a summary of the book here

For those of your who hate happy endings, any amount of predictability and a good dose of imagination, this book might not be for you. If however, you enjoy any degree of those things, I think you might really enjoy this book.

Happy reading!

P.S. I lied about the totally clean part of enchanted inc....well, actually, I just got thinking about it. There were a couple of times she called her boss the lovely "b" word, but I am still wracking my brain for other "blemishes"

1 comment:

Jessica Jensen said...

save it for me huh! I guess I better reserve it.