Sunday, September 30, 2007

Favorite tag items

I had a really hard time with all of these except favorite touch because I immediately knew what I would say for that and then when I got right around to it, I realized that was kind of a random touch and maybe I had other "people" related touches that were better. So unfortunately, each of these come in multiples:

Favorite smell: Country Apple (Bath & Body works, too bad it is mostly retired) reminds me of Mel and BPA and high school and everything easy, fun and comfortable, Coconut Lime Verbena and Liz Sport (I don't think they make that anymore) and anything baking

Favorite sight: Watching Conner talk or sing to himself, especially if he is taking himself very seriously. Or his face as he yells, "Hide" everytime hear hears the garage door open (hiding from Steve)

Favorite taste- Really tough, but I love oreos and milk, and I survived in college on chips and salsa (pace picante mild is the only way to go) even when Steve would try to cook me dinner, oh and Cafe Sabor Pollo Durango and black beans and sour cream on chips (thanks a lot for that one Nikki) and something Jamie hates Doritos with tuna fish

Favorite sound- Singing with Steve and Conner at family night or with my family around the piano at Christmas. Actually, since I am not a big music person and I don't hardly ever turn on anything in the car, I could probably almost say silence, unless I am at home by myself doing anything but sleeping....and the sound of shoes and bouncing balls in a gym

Favorite touch- Clean, never been slept on, freshly made sheets, cold preferably and pulled so tight that if I made my bed that way every day I would have fantastic forearms. oh and in a more normal, less obsessive compulsive way I love holding hands with either one of my boys, Steve or Conner

I won't bother tagging anyone because I am fairly certain that those who would do this kind of stuff probably already have and those that don't, probably won't.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe it, I also survived college on mild Pace Picante and my "feed bag" of tortilla chips. And Oreos and milk are my favorite treat. We need to get together and eat. I love coconut lime, too.

Shannon said...

I totally agree with the clean sheets! I love clean, fresh smelling sheets too.

Jamie said...

Good memory! I do hate tuna!

Erin said...

i love the sheet thing too!

Kristin Hanson said...

We missed you guys yesterday, but it's ok. I know the real reason why you didn't come ;) It was great - LauraLee out did herself yet again with her Chili Verde.