Friday, October 12, 2007

You're so vain....

Conner and I were getting ready to head out to a friend's this morning and I sent him to the bathroom to 'look' at the chocolate mess on his face. A few minutes later he is still not back but I can hear the water running. So I say, "Conner, you ready to go?" and he says yeah, and he comes wandering out from the bathroom and says,

"Mom, I was just combing my hair. I didn't want it to look so crazy." In the tone of voice, how dare you try to send me out in public like this!



Notice in the picture that the front (only) is combed nice and flat on his forehead, there is water on his shirt and I believe the traces of chocolate are still there!

Go figure!

5 comments:

Ward & Brianne said...

That is too funny! Kids says the darndest things!

Shannon said...

Messy hair, wet clothes, and chocolate on the face... Doesn't matter because he is still so cute!!

Kristin Hanson said...

I love that little kid! Lol How's the "new" car treating you?

Mindi said...

He looks so much like Steve.

Erin said...

that is pretty funny...and he is looking more and more like a little clone of steve every day.