Friday, June 29, 2007

Ok Jamie tagged me....

...I have been reading about this whole tag thing on everybody's blog and would have felt slightly left out except that I am not so great at giving lists of things about myself especially if limited because I really have a hard time with favorites...So here goes Jamie :)

4 Jobs I've held:
1. Independent Court Reporter (heard some weird stuff in my time)
2. "Safety Girl" at Agrium - I know, title borders on sexual harassment but lucky for them, I didn't mind the tradition, established pre-politically correct days
3. USU Distance Education Facilitator
4. Accountant/Bookkeeper for Chinese broker
5. I am definitely with Jamie: mommy to Conner and Bella definite favorite

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Pride & Prejudice (any version, BBC, Hollywood, Bollywood - try it!, LDS)
2. Freaky Friday - I am a closet Lindsay Lohan fan
3. Oceans 11(still waiting for Steve to take me to Oceans 13)
4. Just Like Heaven

Places I Have Lived to many to list but here goes most of them, a few were repeats:
1. Pocatello, Idaho (2x)
2. Alabama (2x)
3. Fort Sill, Oklahoma
4. Dugway, Utah
5. Fairbanks, Alaska,
6. North Pole, Alaska
7. Eagle River, Alaska
8. Soda Springs, Idaho
9. Logan, Utah

T.V. Shows I Enjoy - um, literally not a TV watcher but have been know to check out these occassionally - we are movie watchers
1. The Biggest Loser (1st Season)
2. Dancing with the Stars (1st & 2nd Season)
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. AFV:American Funniest Home Videos - because Conner laughs so hard he makes me laugh

Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Mexico
2. 4 provinces in Canada
3. 36 of the 50 states (still waiting for Hawaii(I know, I know) Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Delaware, Kentucky, Minnesota, NC, Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Rhode Island)

Favorite Foods
1. Chips/Salsa - roommates will attest that I survived on that in college
2. Cafe Rio Pork Salads - see recent post for recipes
3. Mushroom steak - also posted (easy)
4. Chicken Lime Caesar salad - Cafe Sabor or homemade
5. Pizzookies
6. Pollo Durango also Cafe Sabor...also have recipe
7. Can I go on?

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Favorite blogs
2. www.msn.com
3. LDS.org
4. Email accounts (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc.)


Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. Boating or Swimming
2. My house... only clean
3. BBQ with tons of friends

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Stacey Kouldelka
2. Natalie Cottle
3. Kristin - been tagged?
4. Denae- been tagged yet?
5. Erin
6. Nikki
Sorry for the extras, but I didn't know if a couple had been tagged already and wasn't quite anxious to check all their archives :)

Now you 5 copy this and tag 5 other people! Have fun!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you did this-& thanks for the yummy recipes! I do remember you loving chips and salsa!
Love, Jamie

Nikkala said...

I love Cafe Sabor's Pollo Durango...please share the recipe with me!

Jen said...

I have family up in Eagle River Alaska....do you know any weights? Lindsey would be your age...she lived in Logan not too long ago and is in Layton area now...just wondering.
Jen

Quinn and Linds said...

Came across your blog when searching for the Cafe Sabor Recipe...do you mind sharing?? Linds.Millet@gmail.com

Thanks!! A fellow aggie!!

smile said...

We would love the Cafe Sabor pollo durango recipe please. lsssfamily@gmail.com

Amy said...

I love cafe sabor salsa. Do you happen to have that recipe? Ap4amy@gmail.com

Shonna said...

Apparently I'm not the only Cafe Sabor salsa lover. Do you happen to have that recipe? skcamero@gmail.com
Thanks,
SC