Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For all my digi-scrapper friends...

...ok, so maybe most of you know this already...seeing as you are leaps and bounds ahead of me with this stuff. But in case you didn't I am launching a preemptive referral for a company I looked up today, preemptive because I have yet to actual order one of their products. I was interested in doing some photo books, you know the hard-bound kind. Anyways, all the other places were relatively expensive and you had to use their layouts. This place allows you to create your own layouts (in Photoshop, etc..even powerpoint) and then just upload them exactly as you want them. Voila! Hardbound printed scrapbook. Prices start at $14.99 + .25/pg for 8.5" square or $14.99 + .40/pg for 10" square. The only downfall for you scrappers is that I didn't see an option for the most popular 12" square. But in reality for a hardbound book that doesn't exactly fit as nicely on the shelf. The website is: http://www.viovio.com/wiki/Book+Binding+Specifications

Stay tuned for how the actual product works out. Or let me know if any of you have tried something like this!

No comments: