Sunday, June 17, 2007

Look out anal mom coming through,,,



...ok, so I am paranoid when it comes to mommy stuff. We drove with my parents, Alisa, Jordan and Rachel and Rachel's little girl Rylie in an R.V. from my sister Rachel's house near St. George to North Rim Grand Canyon and then up through the Navajo reservation to the south end of Lake Powell. And I made Conner's car seat be buckled in, with him securely strapped...the WHOLE WAY. Thankfully he was a good sport and didn't really mind. Rylie on the other hand, didn't particularly want anyone but her mommy sitting by her for too long.
I think they would have both rather helped Bompa drive.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm sure I would do the same-we have to protect our sweet ones!
Love, Jamie

Kirsten said...

I would have done the same thing...by the way, how did you change the background on your blog template?

D-dawg said...

Better safe than sorry! Conner is super cute!

Erin said...

what a fun vacation! did you stay strapped in the whole time too?