Wednesday, August 06, 2008

That Famous Preston Night Rodeo

For the record, we are not "rodeo regulars"


But we do manage to attend "That Famous Preston Night Rodeo" at least once each year, along with the parade.

For the record, its true name really is "That Famous..."


Maybe it is called "That famous Preston night Rodeo," because it manages to get so many of us "non-rodeo-ers" there EVERY SINGLE YEAR. I mean, don't we look just thrilled?Especially my mom (check her face), the most non-rodeo-er of them all...she has been there hugely pregnant, with newborns, with all five children and bulls jumping the fence. And she keeps going every year.


For the record, I am not my mom. Matthew and I stayed at grandmas.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What cute boys you have Emily! Hope you are all doing well, we'll have to get together again soon so I can meet your little one!

Amy L. Workman said...

Emily!!!! I haven't heard from you in a long time (as you already know since you are the other 1/2 in this friendship :) ) BUT I talked to your mom on the phone the other day (as she was driving to the temple in Alaska with my mom) and we talked about all meeting up at your mom's house for Sunday dinner one of these nights. You look great and your kids look DARLING! I'm glad you found my blog. I'm a blogging infant compared to yours! Congrats and good luck on the Aug. 24th baby blessing! :)
Amy (Heath) Workman