Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Jeans

Well, almost. Technically they are old jeans. However, they are jeans that have hardly ever been worn because I got them via Amy (sister in law) just as I got pregnant with Bella...so of course they didn't fit after I was done being prego and were slightly big before so they never got worn.

But in order to not dimish how wonderful they are....did I mention that I didn't fit into them until today? I currently have jeans from size 7 to size ....well, big packed nicely away in various rubbermaids according to what size I was when I could last wear them. It is always nice to realize that I am starting to get back into the post-Conner pregnancy stuff, even if it is the biggest of the post-Conner stuff. I have almost given up hope of getting into the pre-Conner stuff because it is about time to be pregnant again (that is not an announcement)

Se este la vida (sp?) :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is so exciting! I love fitting into smaller clothes, especially jeans...it makes you feel hot! way to go, although I thought you looked pretty good before.

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats! That is one of the best feelings in the world. Let's just say that I gave up storing my thinner clothes and have been giving them away to girls in our ward who can fit into them. I must admit, seeing someone else wearing my super cute expensive clothes from my single days makes me just as happy. So, if you need some skinny clothes just holler ;)

Deidra said...

I just wanted to say that we saw you guys at the temple today. We were sitting in the waiting room, and the wedding procession went by. Woohoo for smaller clothes!

Oh, and we're meeting with the garden guy on Monday and hoping to get things tilled. We'll let you know.