Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My soapbox...

...today is a day for soapboxes. I think get up on mine quite frequently. But I believe this is the first time I have done so online.

Also, I think I might need to get a life...actually, I have a really busy life but the trick is that I need to get back to my life, because I spend way too much time (daily I might add), looking at my blog for new comments or at my friend's blogs comments. I used to be a lerker (is that even a word?) but now I have realized how much I look forward to new comments on my blogs and so I guess I just think it is appropriate to comment on other peoples blogs if I am going to take the time to read them. Maybe it gives me a sense that someone besides me cares to read all of my ramblings.

So moral of the story and soapbox item of the day is: if you are going to read mine or anyone elses' blogs, it is appropriate (and I might add helpful) to comment occassionally on what you are reading. I mean we are entertaining you after all right? Nothing long and it is not necessary every time or even on every post. Just sometimes so that we know everyone is out there. Especially in this technology connected world where people hardly send the good mail (see link) http://nikkala.blogspot.com/2007/03/good-mail.html or even hand written thank yous. (not that I do either of those things, that is why this is called a soapbox) Anyway, my ranting time is now up and for those of you who find it hard to tell in the typed word if there is any real ravings going on...know that this was all in good fun!
And have a wonderful time lerking!

No comments: