Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First day in shoes

Matthew had his first day in shoes in this pic. Our old bishop would be proud. He always used to tease us about getting us an order to go to DI to get Conner shoes because we would never put shoes on Conner. I didn't see the point. Babies don't need shoes.

But these were too cute to resist.

Thanks to Conner for being our fabulous photographer.

Oh and Matthew, he now weighs a whopping 12 lbs...I vaguely remember it took Conner forever to get big...but they are both apparently destined to be long and skinny.

Thats ok by me!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

He is sooo cute! I think baby shoes are so adorable! I love it.

Tyler said...

Very cute. Both Charlie and Max were wearing shoes from day 1. I don't think either have gone a full day (or even more than 4 hours) without. Although I think Max goes barefoot much more than Charlie ever did. Guess that happens with the second kid.

Brad and Rachel said...

Matthew is sure looking cute. Rylie saw the picture and said "Matthpoo" Pretty close.

Bomma said...

Sure is fun to watch him grow!