Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My ABCs

I figured if a new mom with twins can post this, then I can. And if you actually make it to the end, consider yourself tagged....

A is for age: 27 which is older than I feel, but I guess I won’t be a 20 year old college co-ed forever and it matches better when I consider I am married to a 31 year old

B is for burger of choice: the thinner and faker the burger the better…for that reason, I guess I would choose Wendy’s Jr Bacon Cheeseburger…but I do like a mean chicken and fish sandwich


C is for the car I drive: A Toyota Sequoia a.k.a. the TANK aptly named because as much as I love it, it is rather larger and it likes to empty its tank faster than I feel is necessary

D is for your dog's name: No dog, but with my boys I probably won’t be able to say NEVER

E is for essential item you use every day: Diapers

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: No shows but I love movies as long as I can feel comfortable with their content, and they make me happy (not scared or worked up or sad), ok, so I am a chick-flick junky

G is for favorite game: Since I don’t have a favorite, I will go with what I am called to play the most Spiderman Yahtzee or Lego Star Wars (PS2)

H is for home state: Military brat that I am, I still think I would say Idaho

I is for instruments you play: Flute, Piano

J is for favorite juice: Currently it is PowerAde, helped me when I was prego sick, now Apple Juice tastes great while I am nursing

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: As if I have ‘discretionary’ energy to waste kicking someone’s bum

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Does ordering Pizza count?

M is for your favorite Muppet: I can honestly say that I only know the names of two muppets, Kermit and Miss Piggy.

N is for number of piercings: 2 ears only, but for some reason I thought it was cool to say I wanted my belly button pierced in like 8th grade. I think because a friend had it done. Thankfully, it wasn’t a true desire.

O is for overnight hospital stays: 3, one to two nights for each of my kiddos

P is for people you were with today: Steve, Conner, Matthew, Alisa and unless someone makes a rare home appearance, I don’t expect that to change I the next few hours

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Reading….books, blogs

R is for biggest regret: Almost anything I have ever felt regret for, might have drastically or not so drastically changed where my life would be today (i.e. Med school, not working for the man, etc) I wouldn’t trade where I am for any of those experiences so I guess I live a regret free life

S is for status: Married for almost 6 years to a fabulous guy who I love intellectually, spiritually and physically

T is for time you woke up today: which time? I think we finally dragged ourselves out of bed at 9:30

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Unfortunately, I am a conformist. Maybe what is unique about that is that I like being a conformist but if possible, I am a conformist with some pretty strong opinions that I don’t mind vocalizing even when people disagree….so maybe I am not so much of a conformist as I think,

V is for vegetable you love: All, except brussel sprouts. I love mushrooms, and asparagus and fresh steamed broccoli or cauliflower. And salad greens of all kinds (except those ones that look like a weed), onions, garlic, spaghetti squash, zucchini, peppers…..etc.

s for worst habit: Letting my messes pile up until they are no longer messes but chaotic disasters

X is for x-rays you've had: Elbow

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Banana bread

Z is for zodiac: um, I am not sure. I think Aquarius or whatever that one is.

3 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

Made it through your ABCs - Now we are waiting for more fun pics of Matthew and Conner w/their mommy in them.
Rachel & Rylie

Jen C. said...

Thanks for doin that!! :) we'll have to do a playdate (maybe at the park?) soon! Hope everything is going super!

Shannon said...

I really enjoyed learning all this stuff about you Emily. Thanks for sharing.