Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

The prophet of my church, the one who has been prophet for all of my adult life and most of my formative years died today. Although I am sad, I can't help but rejoice that he and his sweet wife, who it was obvious that he loved, are reunited and that the burdens he must have carried, being 97 and president of a 13 million member church, have been exchanged for the peace of a job well done.

I am grateful for the knowledge of our church has of where we go after life and the joys that can be ours. For more info, you can see www.mormon.org or www.lds.org

I have a testimony of prophets on the earth today and of the fullness of truths that were restored through Joseph Smith.

Love to all at this time.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

thank you for your blog! you were so on top of it, this is how I first heard of it. He was such an amazing man!

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.