Sunday, January 06, 2008

I really want to ...

...put up a new banner, but for some reason we didn't take ANY pictures in CA and so I am waiting for a CD from Steve's dad. Actually, I know the reason. Steve's dad has a fancy Nikon and all the fancy lenses to boot, and it comes virtually everywhere...so nobody takes pics with their own cameras...we just all take pics with the fun to shoot camera. Except Conner, who got a new Spiderman camera for Christmas. He took a plethora of pics. His camera only held 24 pics though so we ended up deleting a lot and unfortunately, the shutter speed is a bit on the slow side so I am not sure if he ever held still long enough to get one that isn't blurry...In the mean time, I am afraid if I put the old stuff back up, it might never get a new banner, because at least the Christmas one feels out of date.

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

hi there. i popped over from David and Kristin's blog.

Steven and i go back a few years and it has been so fun to go poke around your blog and soak up all of its bloggy goodness.

anyway i don't like to peek without saying hello. i am trying really hard to always leave a comment whenever i pop in on someone.

tell Steve HolleeAnn says hi...and feel free to stop by our blog and look around too!!

Connor is ADORABLE!!

Kylene said...

Hi guys.

Hey, I'm making my blog private. If you guys still want to peek in, please send me your email address so I can add you.

Steve! I heard about your awesome part in Beauty and the Beast! We can't wait.

Kylene said...

sorry, my email is kylenesouth@gmail.com

The Spaulding Zoo said...

I think the pics are cute and at least you change your blog's look every now and then. I feel I'm doing well just to post. :)