Friday, August 10, 2007

HELP!

Ok, I know among my blog readers there are some who digi-scrap. I need a big favor (or at least it feels big to me)...I am working on a keepsake book gift (you know like heritage makers, picture books, etc.) and I am quickly running out of time.

I was hoping that there might be some of you willing to share layouts that you have already done with me, in the hope of expediting this process. I don't care about colors or themes or anything like that. I was looking for milestone layouts in particular. Birthdays, holidays, seasons, anniversaries, family days, reunions, etc. But would accept any that you are willing to share. I typically work in Photoshop CS but would love any that you have. Oh and I am working on 8x8 size but I think I could probably re-size them if they are bigger or smaller than that


If you are willing and don't mind my copying your layouts, send them to me at
mlehanson(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks a million!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for asking me to hang out with you and Connor!! I had a lot of fun.

Nikki said...

Em - I'm going to her wedding, not the reception...have to work...and I didn't really want to face a high school reunion right now being the only single one from that class I swear! :) Have fun, my mom is going though.

Jamie said...

Hi Emily,
I'm willing to share, I'm just not sure what you need. let me know.
Jamie