Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A thank you...

....so I owe a big thank you to a friend (more like an mutual acquaintance really) whose blog I read for the first time today. She has three little ones under three and so much cheerfulness and happiness that I can feel it through the web...if that is even possible.

I don't know a lot about her but I think she must make a conscious effort to be happy and cheerful...something I desperately need work on. So thanks Kirsten (I don't know if you will ever read this) for being so uplifting to me on a hard day!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Emily! Kirsten is an amazing person and so are you! I have enjoyed reading your blog. I'm sad I missed you in UT. I hope all is well. Blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch! I want to know more about the bunny game!
Love, Jamie

Kirsten said...

Hey I just read this finally. Thanks for the blog. Just reading that I uplifted you really makes me want to try even harder. Thanks for the encouragement. Don't we all just have those ups and downs where we have to try and be more positive. It's fun to read your blog...and I love that read mine from time to time.

Thanks.