Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgivings

Last year I did a week of gratitude posts for Thanksgiving. I thought maybe I would do them again this year. I have two obstacles..first my free time is precious and my computer is slow...second, I am running out of time before Thanksgiving.

So today I am grateful for the word of wisdom. I know that sounds kind of random, but I have struggled since Matthew was born to have very much energy. I am grateful that we have been given some basic counsel that helps me in this area. Conner and I discussed it today. And for us it is basically broken down into 3 parts.

1. Eat well.
2. Exercise regularly
3. Get enough sleep.

So this day I am grateful for those words of counsel from Elder Perry and that is our goal for Conner and I this week.

3 comments:

Hillery said...

Em, Hey its good to find you! I love blog hopping!! Your little boys are soo cute! Aren't they so much fun?! Blogging is the best way to catch up with everyone I haven't seen in so long! I hope you and your cute little family is doing so good! Send me your email and I'll get you invited to mine!! cnelson1151@hotmail.com
Take Care!!
Hill

Shannon said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to have more gratitude in my life. I need to make my own list.

Laurel said...

Hey Emily,
I found your blog on Keri's...so cute. I have a private one...I think I still have your email so I will invite you. See you later