Wednesday, March 28, 2007

For those of you who don't want to hear about conner...

skip this post!


I decided that since Conner says such cute things I should be writing them down, but I don't. So this is the next best thing!

Setting: A group FHE with some other couples + kids. Little girl is Conners age and a total girly-girl. Conner being a total boys-boy, of course was teasing said girly-girl and not letting her play with the football.
Daddy: "Conner, let Parker play with the football too."
Conner: "Dad, girls don't play football."
Daddy: "Girls can play football if they want to."
Conner: "But they don't on TV."

Setting: Freshly washed, dried and clothed mommy and Conner are making waffles. Mommy has EXTREMELY busy day coming up and is glad we are already ready for the day. Conner is stirring waffles and manages to spill the batter all over floor, cabinets, countertop and of course fresh and clean mommy and Conner and their equally fresh and clean clothes. Mommy begins crying because this is an overwhelming thing to have to face.
Conner: "Mommy, why are you sad?"
Mommy: "Because being a mommy is hard sometimes."
Conner (with a let's get on with this type face): "Well, come on mom, who is going to clean this up?"

Setting: Watching Sesame Street with friend at friend's house and a beach scene comes on.
Conner: "Hey, my nana has a beach at her house."
Friend's Mom: "Oh that is neat."
Conner: "My nana is my favorite girl."
Friend: "Conner, am I your favorite boy?"
Conner: "Nope."
Friend proceeds to pout for next 10 minutes.

If any of you have heard Conner say funny things and would like to comment on them, I will add them to my blog.

No comments: