Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Things you need to know when reading this stuff....

Thought I would make a glossary of the names in this blog....mostly because Conner has his own unique names for everyone and for lots of things. It's funny how when you are a mom, all of a sudden you forget how to talk and begin to say things exactly as your two year old does :)

Bomma - my mom, Conner's version of Grandma

Bompa - my dad, Conner's version of Grandpa

Leesee la la - say it exactly like it looks, Conner's version of my sister's name

Chapicks - chapstick, which he loves & occassionally does more than wear, especially the future true aggie kind which is yummy flavored

Juicy - we told Conner that a peach was juicy once and now just about everything that is even remotely wet is juicy

Kids - anyone that isn't adult. try "Mom, where's the kids?" Or "What are the kids doing?" Sometimes I have to figure out which kids he is talking about....it could be the ones clear across the store or the little neighbor boys he played with yesterday

"What you doing?" - means 1-first words on the phone or 2-"Whatever you are (doing/eating/looking at/holding), I want you to let me (do/eat/look at/hold). You better let me do/eat/look/hold very soon but please don't just answer the question or I might freak out

No comments: