Friday, December 08, 2006

It takes all kinds...

So assuming the world is made up of all kinds of people. And all of those "kinds of people" need a place to live, then logically it might follow that some of "those kinds" of people might buy houses and therefore you would need various "kinds" of real estate agents to help them.

Case in point: Real Estate Association Christmas Gala...talk about an adventure or should I say "lesson" about the various "kinds" of people that live in our corner of civilization....to each there own.

Now in case I sound like I am sponsoring an unfair stereotype of "strange" realtors, let me just say that there was a bulk of my "kind" of people and only a few moonlighting oddities...

Let's just say that I wasn't too bored because at least I could be a people watcher.

No comments: